Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 hours


I had the privilege of working with great students at St. Mary's this semester! I went just about every Monday from 3-5 pm, working with the kids. We played some different games, sang a few songs, had snacks with them, and overall just had a great time. We also had the privilege of going in the morning to St. Mary's and observing what actually takes place in the classroom setting. We got the kids for an after school program and now we had a chance to see what they actually did during the day. How they start off they day, what they are learning. When I went in on a Tuesday morning, they were learning how to correctly spell their names on a sheet of paper. This experience I had working with my classmates and the students from St. Mary's, is an experience I will not forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment